ARGENT VGA Cable
These cables are great for connecting high resolution analog displays and projectors.
These cables have the following features:
- Low loss double shielded design.
- 3 coaxial wire plus 9 wire construction - the best possible construction for VGA cables.
- All 15 pins connected.
- Meets VESA DDC specification requirements.
- Ferrite core to enhance signal integrity and filter out noise.
- Durable molded connectors,
- Thumbscrews for a secure connection.
VGA connections are also commonly referred to as HD15, DB15 (a misnomer), PC in/out, RGB and RGBHV.
|Cable Type||VGA Cable|
|Connector Type||VGA (15 pin) Male to VGA Male|
|Connector Plating||24K Gold|
|Compatible with all HDMI versions|