ARGENT 3114 Super Slim HDMI High Speed with Ethernet Cable wirh Redmere
Our 3114S Super Slim cables are easy to route, conceal and bend.
They are perfect for todays ultra low profile TV mounts.
These cables feature a Redmere Chipset
An Argent High Speed HDMI Cable with RedMere is the best way to transmit your High Speed HDMI signals over the longest distances, while using the thinnest cables possible!
RedMere technology is a breakthrough in the functionality and efficiency of HDMI cables. High Speed HDMI Cables with RedMere can reliably distribute High Speed signals to much greater distances, up to 20 meters at the full 10.2 Gbps data throughput, as opposed to the 7m distance for passive HDMI cables without RedMere technology. This can be done with thinner and lighter cables, which are easier to handle and route through your home theater system and which put less stress on your equipment's HDMI ports.
Normally a cable of this length would require minimum 28 AWG conductors to support High Speed HDMI features, but the RedMere chip in this cable allows it to support all High Speed HDMI features with only 36 AWG conductors. The connector heads measure a tiny 18mm wide and only 8mm thick. The connector head at the source is only 20mm long, while the connector head at the sink (TV), which houses the RedMere chip, is only 28mm long.
Note that HDMI Cables with RedMere are directional. The direction is clearly marked on the cable. The bigger end goes to the TV. Hooking them up backwards will not damage anything, they just won't transmit a signal.
Whilst these cables are fully comptible with switches, splitters, amps, matrix swicthes etc, you can not use two cables back to back. One cable into a matrix switch and one cable out would work, but two cables joined directly would not.
These cables support all the newest features including:
- 3D Support - Supports several different methods of rendering 3D images.
- Audio Return Channel - Allows the HDMI connection between a television and A/V receiver to transmit audio both ways, both upstream and downstream. This eliminates the need for a separate audio cable and ensures you maintain the high digital audio quality of HDMI.
- 4K x 2K Support - Resolution equivalent to state-of-the-art Digital Cinema projectors used at cinema will be coming to your living rooms in the not to distant future. 4K x 2K represents resolutions of 3840x2160 and 4096x2160.
- More Colour Spaces Supported - Supports three more colour space options, sYCC601 colour, Adobe RGB Colour and Adobe YCC601 colour in addition to the X.V colour support previously supported by Deep Colour. These cables promise to deliver a wider palette of colours to bring you more vibrant pictures.
- These cables are backwards compatible with all previous versions of HDMI.
- Supports full HD 1080p
These cables are constructed to the highest quality with the following features:
- Low profile connector. Up to 50% smaller for thin displays.
- Flexible – Easily bends to make tight turns.
- 24K gold plated connectors deliver the most accurate transmission of picture and sound
- Triple layer shielding of tinned copper braid over dual layer aluminium (mylar) foils for maximum EMI suppression.
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) stranded conductors minimize resistance and signal loss ensuring maximum signal quality
- Gas injected dielectric
- Dual colour over molded connectors.
- Integrated molded strain relief
- Low profile easy grip connectors
- 3.6mm cable diameter
- Fully HDCP compliant
For use with 3D Panels, 3D Projectors, 3D Blu-Ray players, Blu-Ray Players, PS3, Xbox 360 Elite, HDTV, Satellite Receivers, Projectors, LCD displays, plasma displays , home theatres, and all other devices with HDMI capabilities.
|Cable Type||HDMI High Speed with Ethernet - with Redmere Chipset|
|Connector Type||HDMI male to HDMI male|
|Connector Plating||24K Gold|
|Shielding Level||Triple (braid over two layers of mylar)|
|Bandwidth||Up to 340 Mhz (10.2 Gbps)|
|Resolutions Supported||480i to 4K x 2K|
|Compatible with all HDMI versions||Yes|