Argent 2 Core Shielded Audio Cable 200m Roll
Commonly used for paired- audio, control and instrumentation
Industry standard balanced audio cable for permanent installation.
Stranded tinned-copper conductors are easy to solder or punch-down.
A high grade polyethylene dielectric is used to minimize high frequency attenuation.
Tight pair twisting achieves superior noise rejection. Foil shield with drain wire facilitates quick shield termination.
This cable features:-
- Highly flexible outer jacket allows for easy pulling through walls and conduit.
- 7 strands of tinned copper in each of the 2 cores.
- Outer screen of aluminimum/PET foil.
- (7x0.25mm tinned copper) x 2 (22 awg) + (7x0.2mm tinned copper) - 24awg drain wire.
- Tough outer PVC jacket for maximum protection.
- The 2 inner cores are helical wound to ensure uniform impedence whilst minimising cross talk.
- Metre markings to easily see how much cable you used.
Typical applications include:-
- Line Level, Microphone Audio
- Balanced and unbalanced Audio
- Infrared (IR), RS-232C signaling
- Class 2 and Class 3 low voltage power
- Instrumentation and Control