D70-T Tilt Wall Mount - Heavy Duty
- This low profile wall mount is perfect for applications where the TV needs to be mounted flat against the wall.
- It features a backplate and arms that are made of high quality steel and the ability to fit a variety of mounting patterns, this mount has a simple yet elegant design making it visually appealing and functional.
- Quick release arms just snap into place. To release use the pull tabs
- Fast, easy and convenient
- This mount includes hardware for mounting to concrete, solid block, or wooden studs and a selection of screws to fit most TVs.
- It can tilt up to + 15 degrees. Once the desired tilt is found it can be locked in place.
- 120mm of vertical height adjustment by moving the hinge attachment point.
- Vesa holes for M5, M6, M8 and M10 - as used on some commercial panels.
- Tilt angle adjustment. Set the desired angle, and the gear lock mechanism locks it in place.
This mount has the following features
- Fits most 50"-70" flat panels
- Vesa compliance
- 200mm x 200mm
- 200mm x 400mm
- 300mm x 300mm
- 300mm x 400mm
- 400mm x 400mm
- 600mm x 400mm
- Maximum weight 68kg
- Low profile only 72mm off the wall
- Quick release arms with 120mm of vertical adjustment.
- 0-15 degrees of tilt adjustment.
- Gear lock means tilt angle will not change even with the heaviest of panels installed.
Low profile mounts are designed to provide the least clearance possible behind your display. If you have rear facing connectors on the back panel of your display, you may need angled or adjustable adapters in order to allow the cable connectors to fit between the wall and the back of your display.
|Mount Type||Tilt - Low Profile Heavy Duty|
|Suggested Size Range||50"-70"|
|Vesa Sizes Supported||200mm x 200mm up to 600mm x 400mm|
|Distance off Wall||72mm|
|Range of Motion||0-15 degrees of tilt.|
|Notes||Quick release pull tabs on arms. 120mm Vertical height adjustment. Gear tilt lock mechanism.|