Digital to Analog Audio Converter
This unit takes a digital audio signal (via digital coax RCA or optical toslink) and converts it to an analog stereo audio signal (via stereo RCAs). It also includes a digital coaxial "loopout" function, which is ideal if you need to send a single digital audio signal to both a digital and an analog device. Power supply is included.
Digital to Analog Converter (DAC)
- Input: Digital coax or Toslink
- Supported digital audio format: LPCM (not DTS or Dolby Digital). For a DTS / DD capable unit see our AC-DSAD.
- Input Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Minimum load impedance: 10K ohms
- Frequency Response: 44.1 - 192KHz sample rate.
- Output: Stereo Left and Right RCA