H265 IR Mini Dome IP Camera - 2.0MP - Starlight
This compact full performance camera is ideal for discrete video surveillance in indoor and outdoor areas. It is weather tight, vandal proof and has built in IR illumination making it suitable for day and night use. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) further improves picture quality in difficult lighting conditons.
This camera features hardware based WDR and offers up to a 140 dB improvement in image contrast.
This camera has the following features :-
- H.265 latest generation encoding / compression for 50% decrease in bandwidth and storage requirements vs H.264.
- Starlight for unparalleled 0.002 Lux starlight visibility.
- IP67 weather proof.
- IK09 impact rated for vandal protection. Metal body and tough polycarbonate cover.
- Built in efficient IR LEDS provide coverage up to 20m.
- ICR filter for day/night switching.
- Hardware based WDR further improves image quality under difficult lighting conditions.
- ONVIF Profile S compatible to ensure interoperability with NVRs and cameras from many other manufacturers.
- Compact size. A tiny 110mm x 118mmm x 65mm tall.
- 3.6mm fixed lens gives 93.1° horizontal field of view.
- H.265 / H.264 / MJPEG compression.
- POE - Power over Ethernet. 802.3af compliant.
- Simple one cable install.
- Built in web server for IE/Firefox/Chrome/Safari.
- Built in microphone with SIP / VOIP support.
- Micro SD / SDHC / SDXC card slot for local storage.
- E-PTZ, 3D-DNR, privay masking and motion detection.
- 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps maximum resolution.
- Camera management software, NVR software plus Android and IOS apps available free of charge.
- 3 years warranty.
Leading Edge H.265 Compression
H.265 is the next-generation video compression format that is twice as efficient as H.264. Compared to H.264, H.265 has the following benefits: 50% reduction in bandwidth for images at the same resolution. 50% reduction in storage for images at the same resolution. 50% reduction in bitrate for the same visual quality. Future proof for 4K UHD and 8K UHD.
Our starlight cameras feature unparalleled 0.002 Lux Starlight visibility. Engineered with Milesight's industry-leading Starlight Premium Technology, these network cameras can function in minimal light conditions reaching 0.002 Lux(Color) or 0.001 Lux(B/W), delivering clear videos in low illumination and near infrared light environments without any supplementary lighting. The Starlight Premium series aims to offer best-in-class light sensitivity, providing reliable round-the-clock video surveillance regardless of the lighting conditions and making darkness visible.
HLC - Highlight Compensation
HLC (Highlight Compensation) can produce a clearer image in a scene with strong light sources. HLC detects strong light spots such as car headlights and flashlights in the dark, then compensates for the area as needed to make it possible to see details that would normally be hidden such as a car license plate at night.
Ultra Wide Dynamic Range
With true sensor based WDR these cameras can provide the greatest amount of detail in both light and dark areas at the same time. 140 dB true WDR gives more contrast and clarity than ever before.
Latest IR LED Technology
Equipped with LEDs of the latest generation, the camera provides superior night-time images and delivers absolute performance in night vision surveillance.
Unique Design for Easy Installation
Milesight vandal proof mini dome cameras are designed for quick and easy installation. The 3-axis mechanical design, built in micro SD / SDHC slot and POE module make it truly installer friendly.
With an IK09-rated vandal-proof metal base and tough polycarbonate cover, the camera is rugged enough to withstand high impact force and shock maintaining stable and reliable video, making it suitable for use in high-risk environments.
IP67-rated weather-proof housing protects the camera against humidity, dust, and temperature fluctuations, making it suitable for outdoor surveillance in harsh climatic conditions.
|Image Sensor||1 /2.8" Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Min. Illumination||Color: 0.002 Lux @F1.2, B/W: 0 Lux with IR on|
|Wide Dynamic Range||Suoer WDR up to 140 dB|
|Lens||Fixed lens 3.6mm @ F1.6|
|Field of View||H.93.1°(3.6mm)|
|IR Distance||Up to 20m|
|Day and Night||ICR Filter Auto Switch|
|Max Image Resolution||1920x1080|
|Frame Rate||30fps @ 1920x1080, 1600x1200, 1280x960, 1280x720, 705x576|
|Video Compression||H.265(HEVC) / H.264 / MJPEG|
|Video Bit Rate||16Kbps ~ 16Mbps (CBR/VBR adjustable)|
|Image Settings||Brightness / Contrast / Saturation / Sharpness|
|Ethernet||10M/100M via RJ45 socket|
|Network Storage||NAS - supports NFS, SMB/CIFS|
|Network Protocols||TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, DDNS, DHCP, FTP, NTP, SMTP, SNMP, UPnP, SIP, IPv6, IPv4, PPPoE, VLAN|
|Audio Streaming||Built in Microphone|
|Storage||Support Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC Local Storage, up to 128G|
|Advanced Functions||Motion Detection, Privacy Masking, Backlight Compensation, HLC, 3D-DNR, ROI|
|SIP / VOIP Support||Yes, Voice & Video-over-IP|
|Event Trigger||Motion Detection, Network Disconnection, Audio Trigger, Tampering Alarm etc.|
|Event Action||FTP upload/ SMTP upload/ SD card record/ SIP Phone|
|System Compatibility||ONVIF Profile S|
|Power Consumption||2.5W Maximum / 5W maximum with IR on|
|Weather Proof||Up to IP67 rating for weather-resistant performance|
|Housing||Vandal-proof IK09-rated metal housing|
|Dimensions||110.8mmx 118.5mm x 65mm|