Wall Plate HDMI HDBaseT Extender POE -70m
Extends HDMI, Displayport and VGA up to 70m over a single Cat 6 cable.
Active input can be selected from either end.
HDMI and Bi Directional IR are all extended up to 70m over a single network cable.
Power Over Ethernet model (power supply required at receiver end only).
This device has the following features:
- One set includes transmitter and receiver.
- Using single Cat 6 network cable HDMI, DP and VGA can be extended up to 70m.
- VGA has 3.5mm stereo input for audio.
- 70m for 1080P @60Hz 36bit, 1080P 3D @30Hz 36bit.
- 40m for 1080P @60Hz 48bit, 1080P @120Hz 24bit.
- 40m for 1080P 3D @60Hz 36bit, 4K2K @30Hz 24bit.
- Compliant with VESA Displayport standard 1.1a 2.7Gbps.
- Displayport resolutions up to 4K2K @30Hz supported.
- VGA resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 @60Hz supported.
- VGA supports up or down scaling to 720p / 1080p.
- Supports 1080P 60Hz 48 bits color depth
- 10.2 Gbps maximum bandwidth
- HDMI V1.4b supported.
- 3D Supported
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant.
- POE model only requires power at the receiver end.