- Save your hands when pushing on those stubborn F connectors.
- If you are an electrician, satellite TV installer, CATV installer, maintenance person, homeowner or anyone else installing F connectors onto RG-59, RG-6 or RG-6 quad shield coaxial cable, then this is a required tool. This tool makes the installation of an F connector onto RG-59, RG-6 and RG-6 quad shield coaxial cable a much simpler and easier process.
- This tool helps with the installation of F connectors onto stubborn wire such as Plenum and Quad. There are three ends on this tool; one for flaring RG6, one for flaring RG59, and one end has a female F connector to give the installer a better grip for tough to install fittings.
- Three tools in one:-
- A threaded F tool
- An RG-6 tip for flaring cable ends
- An RG-59 tip for flaring cable ends.