ARGENT 8014 Ultra Premium HDMI High Speed with Ethernet Cable
A reference level HDMI cable for users that demand the absolute best
- Videophile grade cable. Gold plated back shells, 24AWG wire, cotton mesh. Our highest spec cable - period.
- 24AWG. Our heaviest gauge cable. Each wire has over 2.5 times the cross sectional area of a 28AWG cable.
- Rugged construction. The wires and plug are encapsulated in a block of plastic to maintain connection integrity.
- The encapsulated block is held in place in a two piece die cast back shell.
- Back shell is screwed shut securely clamping the cable
- A molded strain relief boot goes over the screws and locks everything in place.
These cables support all the newest features including:
- 3D Support - Supports several different methods of rendering 3D images.
- Audio Return Channel - Allows the HDMI connection between a television and A/V receiver to transmit audio both ways, both upstream and downstream. This eliminates the need for a separate audio cable and ensures you maintain the high digital audio quality of HDMI.
- 4K x 2K Support - Resolution equivalent to state-of-the-art digital cinema projectors.
- 4K x 2K represents resolutions of 3840x2160 and 4096x2160.
- More Colour Spaces Supported - Supports three more colour space options, sYCC601 colour, Adobe RGB Colour and Adobe YCC601 colour in addition to the X.V colour support previously supported by Deep Colour. These cables promise to deliver a wider palette of colours to bring you more vibrant pictures.
- These cables are backwards compatible with all previous versions of HDMI.
- Supports full HD 1080p
These cables are constructed to the highest quality with the following features:
- 24K gold plated connectors deliver the most accurate transmission of picture and sound
- Triple layer shielding of tinned copper braid over dual layer aluminium (mylar) foils for maximum EMI suppression.
- Metal backshells ensures end to end shielding integrity
- Tin plated high purity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) stranded conductors minimize resistance and signal loss ensuring maximum signal quality
- Impedance-matched, twisted-pair construction reduces crosstalk and interference
- Cotton mesh
- Gas injected dielectric
- Gold plated die cast shells
- Integrated molded strain relief
- Low profile easy grip connectors
- Fully HDCP compliant
For use with 3D Panels, 3D Projectors, 3D Blu-Ray players, Blu-Ray Players, PS3, Xbox 360 Elite, HDTV, Satellite Receivers, Projectors, LCD displays, plasma displays , home theatres, and all other devices with HDMI capabilities.
|Cable Type||HDMI High Speed with Ethernet|
|Connector Type||HDMI male to HDMI male|
|Connector Plating||24K Gold / 24K Gold Back shells|
|Shielding Level||Triple (braid over two layers of mylar)|
|Bandwidth||Up to 340 Mhz (10.2 Gbps) and beyond|
|Resolutions Supported||480i to 4K x 2K|
|Compatible with all HDMI versions||Yes|