ARGENT Mini HDMI to Mini HDMI High Speed with Ethernet Cable
- Acts as a converter from Mini HDMI as used on many graphics cards, handycams and DSLR cameras to standard HDMI.
These cables support all the newest features including:
- 3D Support - Supports several different methods of rendering 3D images.
- Audio Return Channel - Allows the HDMI connection between a television and A/V receiver to transmit audio both ways, both upstream and downstream. This eliminates the need for a separate audio cable and ensures you maintain the high digital audio quality of HDMI.
- 4K x 2K Support - Resolution equivalent to state-of-the-art Digital Cinema projectors used at cinema will be coming to your living rooms in the not to distant future. 4K x 2K represents resolutions of 3840x2160 and 4096x2160.
- More Colour Spaces Supported - Supports three more colour space options, sYCC601 colour, Adobe RGB Colour and Adobe YCC601 colour in addition to the X.V colour support previously supported by Deep Colour. These cables promise to deliver a wider palette of colours to bring you more vibrant pictures.
- These cables are backwards compatible with all previous versions of HDMI.
- Supports full HD 1080p
These cables are constructed to the highest quality with the following features:
- 24K gold plated connectors deliver the most accurate transmission of picture and sound
- Triple layer shielding of tinned copper braid over dual layer aluminium (mylar) foils for maximum EMI suppression.
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) stranded conductors minimize resistance and signal loss ensuring maximum signal quality
- Gas injected dielectric
- Dual colour molded connectors.
- Integrated molded strain relief
- Low profile easy grip connectors
- Fully HDCP compliant
For use with 3D Panels, 3D Projectors, 3D Blu-Ray players, Blu-Ray Players, PS3, Xbox 360 Elite, HDTV, Satellite Receivers, Projectors, LCD displays, plasma displays , home theatres, and all other devices with HDMI capabilities.
|Cable Type||Mini HDMI to Mini HDMI High Speed with Ethernet Cable|
|Connector Type||Mini HDMI male to Mini HDMI male|
|Connector Plating||24K Gold|
|Shielding Level||Triple (braid over two layers of mylar)|
|Bandwidth||Up to 340 Mhz (10.2 Gbps)|
|Resolutions Supported||480i to 4K x 2K|
|Compatible with all HDMI versions||Yes|