10m Argent 9014 Displayport 1.4 Active Optical Cable
When you need the absolute best quality cable for long run installs such as in walls, ceilings or under floors this is the cable to use.
The Argent 9014 Active Optical Cable (AOC) transmits uncompressed audio and video signals up to 100m.
This advanced cable is designed for professional applications. It handles the full 32.4 Gbps bandwidth of Displayport 1.4 whilst offering plug and play usability.
This cable employs a hybrid of both fibre optic and copper cores to provide full signal integrity over long distances. Zero latency, uncompressed video and audio with no frame delay are what this cable delivers.
- Transfer 8K Displayport 1.4 video up to 100m with zero quality loss.
- Support 8K@60Hz , Supports HBR3, HDCP 1.4 / 2.2.
- Resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 including HDR 10, HDR 12 and Dolby Vision.
- Zero frame delay, zero latency, zero compression, zero quality loss.
- Plug and Play installation. No drivers or external power required.
- Hybrid construction. Fiber and copper cores are used.
- Four OM3 Multi mode glass fibres transfer uncompressed video (and clock) at up to 32.4 Gbps.
- Surprisingly flexible. 20mm diameter bend radius for those tight corners.
- Slim. Only 6mm outer diameter.
- Fibre is immune to EMI/RF ensuring crystal clear signal transmission.
- Integrated molded strain relief.
- Die cast zinc back shells with laser engraved indelible markings.
These cables are directional, meaning they only work one way. The heads are clearly labelled Source and Display.
Best practice when installing any long run cable in wall is to also pull a Cat 6 or better cable as a backup. Should the long run cable get damaged, the Cat cable allows for a Displayport over Cat extender to be used instead. This is still the recommended option for these Active Optical Cables.
|Cable Type||Displayport 1.4 Active Optical Cable|
|Connector Type||Displayport Male to Displayport Male|
|Connector Plating||24K Gold|
|Bandwidth||Up to 810 Mhz (32.4 Gbps)|
|Resolutions Supported||up to 8K|
|Compatible with all HDMI versions||N/A|
|HDCP Compliant||Yes (1.4 and 2.2)|