Argent Component Video Cable
Component video (Y, Pr, Pb / Y, Cr, Cb) is the best analog method for transferring crisp, vibrant video from your various sources. It will support high definition up to 1080pand progressive scan signals.
These Cables have the following features:
- Premium component video cable.
- Half molded connectors with integrated strain relief.
- Aluminium back shells.
- 24K Gold plated tips.
- High purity Oxygen Free Copper conductor.
- Nitrogen gas injected dielectric insulation.
- Colour coded (red, green, blue)
- Spiral wound bare copper shield.
- Contact resistance 2 Ohms maximum.
- Insulation resistance 10 Mega Ohms minimum.
- Cable O/D 5mm (X3)
Argent component cables combine an RG-59 type coaxial cable with a high purity copper centre conductor. Coaxial cables provide excellent shielding from signal interference. The connectors are molded on with a built-in strain relief neck, gold plated tips and are color coded in bright and easy to identify shades of red, green and blue.
|Cable Type||Component Video|
|Connector Type||RCA male (X3) to RCA male (X3)|
|Connector Plating||24K Gold|
|Compatible with all HDMI versions||n/a|