Argent patch leads provide a high quality, high performance solution for all your network patch lead requirements.
If you are looking for something a bit nicer than our standard patch leads then these are the deal.
Argent patch leads are manufactured to the highest standards in an ISO9001 certified factory.
Only top quality components are used ensuring long term reliability and compatibility.
Key features include:-
- Deluxe two tone cotton braid.
- Gold plated connector shrouds.
- Slim line injection molded boots with integrated strain relief.
- Snagless easy grip latch offers superior performance and ensures tangle free install.
- 24awg stranded pure copper wire provides superior performance over thinner cables.
- Seven stranded copper conductors give maximum flexibility and minimise tangles and kinking.
- 50 micron gold plated connectors provide the best electrical connection possible and resist corrosion.
- The cable used is TIA/EIA 568B compliant and the patch leads follow the T568A pinout (as standard for New Zealand and Australia).
- ROHS compliant.
- Fluke tester passed to 250MHz.
|Cable Type||Cat 6 Patch Lead|
|Wire Gauge||24awg Cu|
|Wire Type||7 strands for maximum flexibility|
|Connector Type||RJ-45 male to RJ-45 male|
|Connector Plating||Gold plated - 50 microns|
|Shielding Level||UTP - Un shielded Twisted Pair|