ARGENT 8014 Long Run HDMI Standard Speed with Ethernet Cable
When you need the absolute best quality cable for long run installs such as in walls, ceilings or under floors this is the cable to use.
- 24AWG. Our heaviest gauge cable. Each wire has over 2.5 times the cross sectional area of a 28AWG cable.
- Rugged construction. The wires and plug are encapsulated in a block of plastic to maintain connection integrity.
- The encapsulated block is held in place in a two piece die cast back shell.
- Back shell is screwed shut securely clamping the cable
- A molded strain relief boot goes over the screws and locks everything in place.
- Nylon mesh adds additional protection and also adds slip making cable easier to pull
- These cables will handle 1080p full HD at distances of 25m without requiring boosters or amplifiers.
These cables support all the newest features including:
- 3D Support - Supports several different methods of rendering 3D images.
- Audio Return Channel - Allows the HDMI connection between a television and A/V receiver to transmit audio both ways, both upstream and downstream. This eliminates the need for a separate audio cable and ensures you maintain the high digital audio quality of HDMI.
- More Colour Spaces Supported - Supports three more colour space options, sYCC601 colour, Adobe RGB Colour and Adobe YCC601 colour in addition to the X.V colour support previously supported by Deep Colour. These cables promise to deliver a wider palette of colours to bring you more vibrant pictures.
- These cables are backwards compatible with all previous versions of HDMI.
- Supports full HD 1080p
These cables are constructed to the highest quality with the following features:
- 24K gold plated connectors deliver the most accurate transmission of picture and sound
- Triple layer shielding of tinned copper braid over dual layer aluminium (mylar) foils for maximum EMI suppression.
- Metal backshells ensures end to end shielding integrity
- Tin plated high purity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) stranded conductors minimize resistance and signal loss ensuring maximum signal quality
- Impedance-matched, twisted-pair construction reduces crosstalk and interference
- Stylish nylon cable jacket adds protection and slip making in wall installs a little easier
- Gas injected dielectric
- Die cast zinc back shells with pearl chrome finish
- Integrated molded strain relief
- Low profile easy grip connectors
- Fully HDCP compliant
For use with 3D Panels, 3D Projectors, 3D Blu-Ray players, Blu-Ray Players, PS3, Xbox 360 Elite, HDTV, Satellite Receivers, Projectors, LCD displays, plasma displays , home theatres, and all other devices with HDMI capabilities.
|Cable Type||HDMI High Speed with Ethernet|
|Connector Type||HDMI male to HDMI male|
|Connector Plating||24K Gold|
|Shielding Level||Triple (braid over two layers of mylar)|
|Bandwidth||Up to 165 Mhz (4.95 Gbps)|
|Resolutions Supported||480i to 1080p|
|Compatible with all HDMI versions||Yes|