Argent Composite Video Cable
Composite video cables carry video (yellow) and stereo audio (red and white) and are widely used on older analog devices such as VCRs and DVD players.
These Cables have the following features:
- Premium composite video cable.
- Half molded connectors with integrated strain relief.
- Aluminium back shells.
- 24K Gold plated tips.
- High purity Oxygen Free Copper conductor.
- Nitrogen gas injected dielectric insulation.
- Colour coded (yellow, red, white)
- Spiral wound bare copper shield.
- Contact resistance 2 Ohms maximum.
- Insulation resistance 10 Mega Ohms minimum.
- Cable O/D 5mm (X3)
Argent composite cables combine an RG-59 type coaxial cable with a high purity copper centre conductor. Coaxial cables provide excellent shielding from signal interference. The connectors are molded on with a built-in strain relief neck, gold plated tips and are color coded in bright and easy to identify shades of yellow, red and white.
|Cable Type||Composite Video|
|Connector Type||RCA male (X3) to RCA male (X3)|
|Connector Plating||24K Gold|
|Compatible with all HDMI versions||n/a|