3 Source Integrated Stereo Amplifier with DAC
This power amp allows you to connect up to three sources to one pair of speakers at 15 Watts per channel. Also features loopout, a headphone output and speaker volume control. Includes power supply.
Add More Zones To Your System!
This unit is an excellent way to add an additional zone to an existing system.
The stereo loopout function allows you to ""daisy-chain"" multiple units together so you can connect even more zones (ie: additional pairs of speakers).
- 15 Watts per channel
- Independent volume controls for each zone
- Headphone output with independent volume control
- Class D power amplifier
- Speaker protection circuit
- Three-in and one-out. (1 Speaker output, 1 Headphone output)
- Provides headphone output.
- Provides line loopout expansion.
- Large detachable terminal block (supplied) for quick and easy installation.
- Screw terminals handle wire sizes from 24 to 12 gauge.
- Input: stereo RCAs (red & white)
- Input: Optical and Digital Coax
- Input: 3.5mm stereo
- Speaker outputs: for 1 speaker pair (via screw terminals)
- Headphone output: 3.5mm stereo
- Loop Out: stereo RCAs (red & white)
- Speaker Audio Power Amplifier:
- Amplifier Type:Stereo Class-D
- Output power:15W(rms) per channel (@ RL=4 ohm)
- THD+N :0.06 % (@ RL=8 ohm, f = 1 kHz)
- Minimum Load Resistance :4 ohm
- Includes Speaker Protection circuit.
Headphone Audio Power Amplifier:
- Output power:105mW(rms) per channel
- THD+N :0.05 % (@ RL=16 ohm, f = 1 kHz)
- Minimum Load Resistance :16 ohm
Power & Dimensions:
- Power Consumed: 2A Max
- Power Source: DC 12 Volts
- Size (LxWxH): 205mm x 108mm x 26mm
- Net Weight (Unit only): 0.5 Kg