4 Zone Integrated Stereo Amplifier
This power amp allows you to connect up to four zones (ie: four pairs of speakers) at 15 Watts per channel. Also features loopout, a headphone output and independent volume control for each zone. Includes power supply.
Add More Zones To Your System!
This unit is an excellent way to add additional zones to an existing system.
The stereo loopout function allows you to ""daisy-chain"" multiple units together so you can connect even more zones (ie: additional pairs of speakers).
- 15 Watts per channel
- Independent volume controls for each zone
- Headphone output with independent volume control
- Class D power amplifier
- Speaker protection circuit
- One-in and five-out. (4 Speaker output, 1 Headphone output)
- Individual speaker volume control.
- Provides headphone output.
- Provides line loopout expansion.
- Large detachable terminal block (supplied) for quick and easy installation.
- Screw terminals handle wire sizes from 24 to 12 gauge.
- Input: stereo RCAs (red & white)
- Speaker outputs: for 4 speaker pairs (via screw terminals)
- Headphone output: 3.5mm stereo
- Loop Out: stereo RCAs (red & white)
- Speaker Audio Power Amplifier(X4):
- Amplifier Type:Stereo Class-D
- Output power:15W(rms) per channel (@ RL=4 ohm)
- THD+N :0.06 % (@ RL=8 ohm, f = 1 kHz)
- Minimum Load Resistance :4 ohm
- Includes Speaker Protection circuit.
Headphone Audio Power Amplifier:
- Output power:105mW(rms) per channel
- THD+N :0.05 % (@ RL=16 ohm, f = 1 kHz)
- Minimum Load Resistance :16 ohm
Power & Dimensions:
- Power Consumed: 9A Max
- Power Source: DC 12 Volts
- Size (LxWxH): 205mm x 108mm x 26mm
- Net Weight (Unit only): 0.5 Kg