Digital to Analog Audio Decoder
This unit takes a digital audio signal (via digital coax RCA or optical toslink) and decodes it to an analog stereo audio signal (via stereo RCAs or 3.5mm headpgone jack).
DTS and Dolby Digital as well as PCM bitstreams are decoded and output as analog stereo.
Digital to Analog Converter (DAC)
- Input: Digital coax or Toslink
- Supported digital audio format: LPCM, DTS or Dolby Digital
- Input Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Minimum load impedance: 10K ohms
- 192KHz / 24bit sample rate.
- Frequency Response: 44.1 - 192KHz sample rate.
- Output: Stereo Left and Right RCA, 3.5mm headphone socket