H265+ IR Mini Dome II IP Camera - 5.0MP
This compact full performance camera is ideal for discrete video surveillance in indoor areas. It has built in IR illumination making it suitable for day and night use. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) further improves picture quality in difficult lighting conditons.
This camera features hardware based WDR and offers up to a 120 dB improvement in image contrast.
This camera has the following features :-
- H.265+ latest generation encoding / compression for up to 80% decrease in bandwidth and storage requirements vs H.264.
- Built in efficient IR LEDS provide coverage up to 25m.
- ICR filter for day/night switching.
- Hardware based WDR further improves image quality under difficult lighting conditions.
- ONVIF Profile S compatible to ensure interoperability with NVRs and cameras from many other manufacturers.
- Compact size. A tiny 97.8mm x 97.8mm x 57.9mm tall.
- 2.8mm fixed lens gives 92.9° horizontal field of view.
- H.265+ / H.265 (HEVC) / H.264+ / H.264 / MJPEG compression.
- POE - Power over Ethernet. 802.3af compliant.
- Simple one cable install.
- Built in web server for IE/Firefox/Chrome/Safari.
- Built in microphone with SIP / VOIP support.
- Micro SD / SDHC / SDXC card slot for local storage.
- E-PTZ, 3D-DNR, privay masking and motion detection.
- 2560 x 1920 @ 20fps maximum resolution.
- Camera management software, NVR software plus Android and IOS apps available free of charge.
- 3 years warranty.
Leading Edge H.265+ Compression
H.265+ is the latest version of the H.265 compression format. It uses 70% to 80% less bandwidth than H.264. Compared to H.264, H.265+ has the following benefits: Up to 80% reduction in bandwidth for images at the same resolution. Up to 80% reduction in storage for images at the same resolution. Up to 80% reduction in bit rate for the same visual quality. Future proof for 4K UHD and 8K UHD.
3-Axis Mechanical Design
3-axis mechanical design with 180° pan, 15-90° tilt and 360° roll for fast and easy adjustment of the camera’s viewing angle.
Smart IR II Technology
The IR distance is up to 20m with two High Beams and two Low Beams. Moreover, with the IR anti-reflection panel, the infrared light transmittance is highly increased.
HLC - Highlight Compensation
HLC (Highlight Compensation) can produce a clearer image in a scene with strong light sources. HLC detects strong light spots such as car headlights and flashlights in the dark, then compensates for the area as needed to make it possible to see details that would normally be hidden such as a car license plate at night.
Ultra Wide Dynamic Range
With true sensor based WDR these cameras can provide the greatest amount of detail in both light and dark areas at the same time. 120 dB true WDR gives more contrast and clarity than ever before.
Upgraded with new codec, the microphone audio quality is clearer and improved over previous generations.
Better Thermal Design
The base of the New IR Mini Dome Network Camera based has been improved to better deal with thermal loads. Raised strips increase the surface area allowing for greater heat dissipation.
Installation is a piece of cake thanks to some clever design features. The case opens with a simple press of a button. A side cable grommet allows easy cable access.
Use the A71 wall mount accessory to easily install the IR mini dome on a wall or vertical structure.
|Image Sensor||1 /2.9" Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Min. Illumination||Color: 0.006 Lux @F1.2, B/W: 0 Lux with IR on|
|Wide Dynamic Range||Super WDR up to 120 dB|
|Lens||Fixed lens 2.8mm @ F1.6|
|Field of View||H.92.9°(2.8mm)|
|IR Distance||Up to 20m|
|Day and Night||ICR Filter Auto Switch|
|Max Image Resolution||2560 x 1920|
|Frame Rate||20fps @ 2560x1920, 2592x1520, 30fps @ 2304x1296, 1920x1080, 1600x1200, 1280x960, 1280x720, 705x576|
|Video Compression||H.265+ / H.265 (HEVC) / H.264+ / H.264 / MJPEG|
|Video Bit Rate||16Kbps ~ 16Mbps (CBR/VBR adjustable)|
|Image Settings||Brightness / Contrast / Saturation / Sharpness|
|Ethernet||10M/100M via RJ45 socket|
|Network Storage||NAS - supports NFS, SMB/CIFS|
|Network Protocols||TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, DDNS, DHCP, FTP, NTP, SMTP, SNMP, UPnP, SIP, IPv6, IPv4, PPPoE, VLAN|
|Audio Streaming||Built in Microphone|
|Storage||Support Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC Local Storage, up to 128G|
|Advanced Functions||Motion Detection, Privacy Masking, Backlight Compensation, HLC, 3D-DNR, ROI|
|SIP / VOIP Support||Yes, Voice & Video-over-IP|
|Event Trigger||Motion Detection, Network Disconnection, Audio Trigger, Tampering Alarm etc.|
|Event Action||FTP upload/ SMTP upload/ SD card record/ SIP Phone|
|System Compatibility||ONVIF Profile S|
|Power Consumption||4W Maximum / 5.5W maximum with IR on|
|Weather Proof||Indoor use only|
|Dimensions||97.8mm x 97.8mm x 57.9mm|