HDMI to DVB-T digital modulator - Deluxe Model
Converts HDMI to DVB-T allowing reception on any TV or set top box with a Freeview Tuner.
Channels 1-80 supported.
Multiple modulators can be used at the same time providing each is set to a different channel.
HDMI and RF pass through.
Full control over the DVB-T signal. The following fields can be edited:-
Service Name, Network Name , Provider Name , TS ID , Network ID , Original Net ID , LCN , NIT version , Private Data , Country
This device has the following features:
- 2 Line Front panel LCD for displaying all config options.
- Channels 1-80 supported.
- Support HDMI resolution up to 1080P/60Hz.
- Output signal accord with the relevant DVB-T standards, and it can be compatible with any DVB-T TV or receiver.
- Transmission distance up to 500 meters by standard RG6 coaxial cable.
- Uses your existing aerial wiring.
- Broadcast to all your TV's.
- 12VDC / 2A power supply.
For late model Samsung TV's set the NETWORK_ID to 13000 and the ORIGINAL_NETWORK_ID to 8000.
- For LG TV's set the ORIGINAL_NETWORK_ID to 8000.
- If you wish to run multiple modulators in the same install the following options all require unique values.
- Network ID
- Original Network ID
- Service Name
- Service ID