HDMI to DVB-T digital modulator
Converts HDMI to DVB-T allowing reception on any TV or set top box with a Freeview Tuner.
Channels 13-80 supported.
Multiple modulators can be used at the same time providing each is set to a different channel.
This device has the following features:
- Compact size 94x74x28 (mm).
- Channels 13-80 supported.
- Support HDMI resolution up to 1080P/60Hz.
- Output signal accord with the relevant DVB-T standards, and it can be compatible with any DVB-T TV or receiver.
- Transmission distance up to 500 meters by standard RG6 coaxial cable.
- Uses your existing aerial wiring.
- Some installs may require the use of a 20db or 25db attentuator.
- Broadcast to all your TV's.
Note: This modulator may cause some Samsung TV's to want to retune constantly. It does not affect the operation, but if you don't want this to happen then our deluxe modulator is a better option (HDMI-DVBT-DX).