HDMI Fibre Optic Extender
Extends HDMI , Bi Directional IR and RS232 up to 1000m over a single OS2 fibre optic cable.
Ideal for long runs, retrofit installs with out much room for new cables and environments with high electrical noise.
OS2 cables are only around 2mm diameter (bare cable) so can be pulled through tight spaces.
Fibre optic is immune to electrical interference allowing the fibre to run in close proximity to electrical cables for long distances without any effect on picture quality.
This device has the following features:
- One set includes transmitter and receiver, two IR receivers, two IR emitters and two RS-232 phoenix connectors.
- Using a single low cost OS2 fibre, HDMI, Bi Directional IR and RS232 can be extended up to 1000m.
- Full 1080p supported at 1000m.
- 3D 1080P 60Hz
- 4K x 2K 30Hz
- HDMI V1.4 supported.
- 3D Supported
- With bi directional IR control signal pass through.
- HDCP compliant.
- Comes complete with two IR receivers and two IR emitters, 2 phoenix connectors, 2 power supplies.