HDMI HDBaseT Extender KVM - 100m
Extends HDMI and USB up to 100m over a single Cat 6 cable.
Ideal for remote control of devices like PCs and NVRs.
Unique feature on this device is a push button on the RX unit. This closes two pins on the TX unit that can be connected to the reset or power jumpers on a PC mainboard. Could also be used to trigger an event on home automation controllers.
HDMI and Bi Directional IR are all extended up to 100m over a single network cable.
POC - Power Over Cable model (power supply required at one end only).
Support audio out from receiver.
This device has the following features:
- One set includes transmitter and receiver.
- Using single Cat 6 network cable HDMI and USB can be extended up to 100m.
- With remote PC power switch button, it is easy to power cycle PC remotely.
- Supports 3.5mm audio out from receiver.
- Provides access to keyboard, mouse, touch-panels, printers, and USB drive etc.
- Supports resolutions up to 2560*1440@60Hz.
- Supports TMDS equalization and enhancement.
- HDMI V1.3 supported.
- Supports EDID pass through via LAN, for best compliance with most display devices.
- With bi directional IR control signal pass through.
- HDCP compliant.
- Comes complete with two IR receivers and two IR emitters.
- POC model only requires power at one end.