HDMI HDBaseT Extender Slimline POE -70m
Extends HDMI, IR and RS-232 up to 70m over a single Cat 6 cable.
HDMI, RS-232 and Bi Directional IR are all extended up to 70m over a single network cable.
Power Over Ethernet model (power supply required at one end only).
Device can be powered from the receiver or transmitter end.
Slimline design - only 18mm tall with all connections on the back make this ideal for installs in tight spaces.
This device has the following features:
- One set includes transmitter and receiver.
- Using single Cat 6 network cable HDMI and IR can be extended up to 70m
- Full 1080p supported at 70m.
- Supports 1080P 60Hz 36 bits color depth
- 6.75 Gbps maximum bandwidth
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplication.
- HDMI V1.4 supported.
- 3D Supported
- With bi directional IR control signal pass through.
- Bi directional RS-232.
- Slimline design. 18mm tall x 115mm wide x 65mm deep.
- All connections are on the back for easy installation.
- HDCP compliant.
- Comes complete with two IR receivers and two IR emitters.
- POE model only requires power at one end.