HDMI over Anywire extender - 200m
Extends HDMI and IR over Any type of wire up to 200m.
The HDMI over Anywire extender allows the transmission and receipt of 1080P HDMI signals up to 200 m using a simple 2-conductor cable.
A single transmitter is capable of driving up to 4 receivers using either 4 individual wire pairs over 200 m each, or by daisy chaining the receivers.
The only restriction being the wire pair from the transmitter to each receiver cannot be bundled together, as crosstalk will occur.
The Anywire represents a unique solution to your AV wiring woes. Perfect for retro fit installs that lack the correct cabling or the option to install it.
Simply locate an cable from A to B, connect the HDMI over Anywire and job done !
The unique design of the Anywire provides stable video transmission over greater distances than other designs.
IR pass-through for receiver side to transmitter side control is provided without corrupting the HDMI signal during transmission of IR signals.
Operation does not require any user control or interaction.
Simply connect the HDMI input and the transmitter scans for the receiver and, when detected, automatically pairs to the receiver and begins video transmission.
Additional receivers are available separately.
This device has the following features:
- One set includes transmitter and receiver.
- Use any single conductor cable to send HDMI up to 200m.
- Use any two conductor cable to send HDMI and IR up to 200m.
- Transmitter has HDMI loopout for connection to local display.
- Supports 1080P 60Hz.
- One transmitter cab connect to up to four receivers.
- Receivers can be wired in parallel or daisy chained.
- LPCM audio format supported.
- IR - broad band 38 kHz to 56 kHz supported.
- DC 12V power supply.