HDMI Over Coax Extender
This device extends a Full HD HDMI and IR signal up to 100m using a single 75 ohm coax such as RG-6 (Sky aerial cable).
Perfect for retrofitting where there is already coax in wall.
This device has the following features:
- One set includes transmitter and receiver.
- Using single coaxial cable (75 ohm) to achieve long range transmission of HDMI signals
- Full 1080p supported at 100m.
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplication.
- HDMI V1.3b supported.
- 3D Supported
- HDCP compliant.
- With built in ESD protection.
- Supports HDMI resolutions: 480, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Converts HDMI to signal to SDI and back to HDMI
- 480i/576i is converted to SD-SDI, maximum cable run is 300m.
- 720p, 1080i is converted to HD-SDI, maximum cable run is 200m.
- 1080p is converted to 3G-SDI, maximum cable run is 100m.
- Coaxial cable connection is via BNC.