HDMI Over IP Extender - 100m
This versatile device extends Full HD HDMI video up to 100m over a single Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable.
It can be used with a direct point to point cable or it can connect via a 1 Gbps Ethernet switch.
If connected via a switch it can run as a one to one broadcast or by adding additional receivers can multicast to several displays simultaneously.
It offers configurable high quality and low-bandwidth H.265 compression video making it ideal for applications such as digital signage or venues requiring quick and easy broadcast to multiple screens.
This device has the following features:
- HDMI 1.4b, HDCP 1.4 compliant. Supports 10.2 Gbps bandwidth.
- Video resolution up to 1920×1200@60Hz YCbCr 4:4:4.
- Extend distance up to 100m/328ft between Encoder and Decoder via Cat5e/6 cable.
- HDMI pass through at transmitter end.
- Supports standard H.265 encoding / decoding.
- Support 1G standard IP swticher / router / hub.
- Supports one-way IR control.
- Compact design for easy and flexible installation.
- 88mm (W) × 61.2mm (D) × 16.5mm (H)
- 1× HDMI over IP Encoder
- 1× HDMI over IP Decoder
- 1× Wideband IR Blaster cable
- 1× Wideband IR Receiver cable
- 2× 5V/1A Power Adapters
- 1× User Manual