HDMI Over IP Extender - 100m
This versatile device extends Full HD HDMI video up to 100m over a single Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable.
It can be used with a direct point to point cable or it can connect via a 1 Gbps Ethernet switch.
If connected via a switch it can run as a one to one broadcast or by adding additional receivers can multicast to several displays simultaneously.
It offers configurable high quality and low-bandwidth H.265 compression video making it ideal for applications such as digital signage or venues requiring quick and easy broadcast to multiple screens.
Out of the box default is DHCP or use the web interface to assign a fixed IP address.
Computers with an RTSP client such as VLC can also view the video stream.
Additional receivers are available separately.
This device has the following features:
- HDMI 1.4b, HDCP 1.4 compliant. Supports 10.2 Gbps bandwidth.
- Video resolution up to 1920×1200@60Hz YCbCr 4:4:4.
- Extend distance up to 100m/328ft between Encoder and Decoder via Cat5e/6 cable.
- HDMI pass through at transmitter end.
- Supports standard H.265 encoding / decoding.
- Support 1G standard IP swticher / router / hub.
- Supports one-way IR control.
- Compact design for easy and flexible installation.
- 88mm (W) × 61.2mm (D) × 16.5mm (H)
- 1× HDMI over IP Encoder
- 1× HDMI over IP Decoder
- 1× Wideband IR Blaster cable
- 1× Wideband IR Receiver cable
- 2× 5V/1A Power Adapters
- 1× User Manual