HDMI to DVI Cable
These cables have the following features:
- Converts HDMI signal to DVI or DVI to HDMI.
- This is a passive cable (no electronics) so can be used either way.
- Triple shielding (mylar, more mylar then tinned copper outer braid) ensures best possible signal transmission and minimizes interference.
- Molded strain relief.
- 8-bit &10-bit Deep Color supported
- Video Bandwidth up to 10.8Gbps
|Cable Type||HDMI to DVI Cable|
|Connector Type||HDMI male to DVI male|
|Connector Plating||24K Gold|
|Resolutions Supported||up to 1080p|
|Compatible with all HDMI versions||n/a|