HDMI to H.264 Video Capture
This device captures an HDMI video stream and saves it in H.264 M2TS format to an attached USB key or drive.
HDMI pass through.
This device has the following features:
- Most HDMI resolutions and frame rates up to 1080p 60Hz are supported.
- No setup, just plug and play.
- HDMI pass through socket.
- Ideal for capturing video game console play.
- HDMI stream is H.264 encoded and recorded to an attached USB storage device.
- Files are in H.264 AVCHD M2TS format that is widely supported on media players, computers and Blu-Ray players.
- One button record.