HDMI V2.0 HDBaseT Extender - 70m
Extends HDMI , Bi Directional IR and RS232 over a single cat 5e or cat 6 cable.
Cat 5e or Cat 6 is supported.
Power Over Ethernet model (power supply required at one end only).
Device can be powered from the receiver or transmitter end.
This device has the following features:
- HDMI 2.0 / HDCP2.2 compatible.
- Full 18 Gbps bandwidth supported.
- 4K2K@60Hz with YCbCR 4:4:4 supported.
- Supports HDBaseT 2.0 specifications.
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1 Channel, Dolby Digital, True HD, DTS, DTS Master Audio and more.
- One set includes transmitter and receiver, mounting ears and RS-232 phoenix connectors.
- Using single Cat 6 or cat 5e network cable HDMI, IR and RS232 can be extended up to 70m
- Supports 1080P 60Hz 48 bits color depth
- 1080P@120Hz@24 bit color depth
- 3D 1080P @ 60Hz
- 4K x 2K 30Hz @ 12 bit color depth
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplification.
- Comes complete with two IR receivers and two IR emitters, 2 pairs of mounting ears, 2 phoenix connectors, 1 power supply
- POE model only requires power at one end.