Mini Infrared Receiver
This Dual Band Mini IR Receiver is for use with a remote control extender / repeater system. It accepts signals from your handheld IR remote control and relays the signal through to the 3.5mm stereo mini-plug, which can be connected to a Connecting Block with an emitter that will send the signal to your AV equipment. This allows you to control equipment which is in a cupboard, or behind you, or even in another room!
The IR Receiver is CFL friendly, which allows installations in areas with compact fluorescent lighting. It works in most lighting enviroments.
Remote Control Extender Systems
Infrared (IR) Remote Control Extender / Repeater Systems allow you to extend the path of the IR signal from your remote control. This allows you to control devices that are hidden away (ie. in a cabinet or cupboard).
Please Note: This listing is only for an IR receiver. It is not for an entire IR system.
Features - Dual Band IR Receiver:
- CFL friendly - allows installations in areas with compact fluorescent lighting
- Works in most lighting environments
- Blue LED for IR confirmation
- Wide band IR Receiver can receive IR from many types of remotes
- Receive Frequency Range: 34kHz to 60kHz
- Transmit Frequencies: 38kHz & 56kHz
- Range: 40ft at 38kHz; 25ft at 56kHz
- Dimensions: 45(L) x 14(W) x 13(H)mm
- Self-adhesive tape for quick and easy fixing on any flat surface
- 3m cable with 3.5mm stereo mini-plug
- Weight: 28g
- Works with our X6 and X2 Infrared systems.
- Works with many other brands of IR distribution hardware
- Does not work with our range of HDMI matrix switches, splitters and extenders